3D prints - Online stockist of physical minis

 






Just wanted to share my latest designs, which are now being stocked by a German 3D printing company.

I am really excited about this!

Here is the direct link to the shop with my stuff along there being other designers ships too! 

https://tabletop-stuff.de/Raumflotte-Kolossus/?manufacturer=c32729a050eb4a6287f7ee5e0bb64280&order=topseller&p=1


Tabletop-stuff recently did a test print of my models and they came out amazingly well. I am not sure what printers he has but they seem to be very high resolution.



Dwarf Cruiser


Dwarf light cruiser


Freighter

Bomber tab

Gun platforms (I copied the old forge world platforms)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlefleet Gothic - Getting started guide

Samurai Minis comparison and review

Journey into 3d Design for Battlefleet Gothic